Monday, December 14, 2009

What's for dinner?!

PIZZA! Tonight I made pizza for dinner and it turned out so yummy (it usually turns out yummy, but tonight it seemed better than usual). I used this Whole-Wheat Pizza Dough recipe (made in the stand mixer) and topped it with caramelized onions, sauteed zucchini, turkey pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. I was really happy with the dough! It was so easy to make and was not a sticky mess that my other whole wheat dough can be... but this one does have all-purpose flour in it with the whole wheat flour (my other recipe does not).





Oh. So. Good.
I heart my pizza stone!

NOTE: I updated my previous post to include pictures of the ornament wreath I made...

3 comments:

  1. That looks delicious! We just got a pizza stone and now I'm excited to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo good! John and I decided we have to have homemade pizza and game night once a week :). You should make pizza this week and post about it! Next time I want to try a pesto sauce...

    ReplyDelete

I heart your comments!