My 5: Thanksgiving 2010 Edition:
- Family - immediate and extended, my fabulous in-laws, and the friends I choose as family :).
- Koda Bear of course. She never fails to brighten my day with just a look and her fishy dance.
- Living in Colorado. I've had my challenges being unemployed, but really it's OK. Just about every time John and I are in the car together, or hiking, or doing whatever we look at each other and say - "we LIVE here!"
- My health. After watching both episodes of Biggest Loser this week (which both made me cry), I'm so thankful that John and I have our health and are able to do activities we enjoy here in Colorado. The episodes were just a reminder that it's never too late to change your life, to do things you never dreamed possible. The body is an amazing thing!
- The internet. I know, weird choice... but I've met really great girl friends through meetup.com this year. I never would have guessed I'd meet true friends this way, but I'm so thankful I did! For more info, check out my previous post about Meetup here.
Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!