Saturday, July 12, 2008

WALL-E

I finally saw the movie WALL-E (Waste Allocation Load Lifter - Earth) with friends last night and LOVED it! It was such a great movie on so many different levels. Not only is it a great animated movie with great visual effects, it is a great story with heart - and a clear message, or really messages! A message about love (it makes the world go around after all), how fragile life is, and our planet that is our HOME. I pondered this movie, and its messages long after I walked out of the theater. I could go on and on about it but I don't want to give it all away. Go see it. Then come back and let me know what you thought about WALL-E! Just in case you've been living under a rock and haven't seen one... here's a trailer for the movie:

1 comment:

  1. OK so maybe this comment section needs to get stirred up... I didn't want to get into the nitty gritty in the post for people who haven't seen the movie yet. What about the underlying theme of big corporation/big government? What about the future of humankind - how people go along for the ride (literally) and check out of life itself?

    ReplyDelete

I heart your comments!