Thursday, November 26, 2009

My 5: Thanksgiving 2009 Edition

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's been a while since I've made a "my five" list, and I thought it was a perfect time to blog it since I have so much to be thankful for this year. It's something some friends and I have been doing randomly (not just for Thanksgiving) for years, and I don't even remember who started it... This year I was reminded by another friend - thanks ACQ!
  1. My family and friends.
  2. Living in beautiful, colorful Colorado. What a difference it makes to live in a place you love!
  3. Our new house that is becoming home more and more each day.
  4. My pupdog Koda, she is my sunshine.
  5. My husband - for all his love, patience, and getting a job here so we could move to CO!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day with their families and/or friends!

Note: This was supposed to be published yesterday but somehow I forgot to hit publish... so it's a day late. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!