Wednesday, September 01, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

I've been seeing lists like these around the blogosphere and thought it would be fun to make my own. Here goes, in no particular order, a list of a few of my favorite [material] things:

1.  My iPhone 4. Heart. Love. Huggy squeezy. Especially now that AT&T replaced the sim card and it doesn't drop calls anymore. 


2.  Teva Olawahu Flip Flops. I have 3 pairs and want need another pair in maya green. 

3.  LUSH shampoo bars. They are the best, easy to use and great for travel. My favorites are the Seanik and Godiva bars... see my previous about these here
4. Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care SPF 15. I've tried many others and I always come back to this one.
5. My Keens... I love them. I'm proud to say they are much dirtier now than they were when this picture was taken! 

6. My FREE hand-me-down Kindle DX. Thanks, Dad! This is up there in the huggy squeezy category. I've only had it since mid-July (special delivery by my little bro) and I'm reading my 6th book on it, which is why I'm STILL in the middle of the paperback version of The Girl Who Played with Fire, which I started around the same time my Kindle arrived. Honestly, I'd love to have the smaller version that can fit in my purse but in the same breath, I love that I can read pdf files on the full screen (recipes, class material, etc.). LOVE!


I tried to keep this list short... I may have to add to this later though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!