Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Planet Green Network launches TODAY!

The Planet Green Network is launching today, replacing the Discovery Health channel (UPDATE - Planet Green is a new channel, not replacing DHealth, 286/GRN on DirecTV). I love how the trend of going green has reached the point of demanding a TV channel offering 24/7 programming dedicated to being GREEN. I'm so excited for this channel, as I was able to see a few sneak peaks of the programs that were shown on sister networks. Details of the TV shows that will be aired on Planet Green can be found on their website which I listed in the helpful links section of this blog, or click here to see the list.

The shows I'm looking forward to most, and plan to set my TiVo to record (TiVo is by far my favorite gadget) are Greensburg and Greenovate. But there are several shows I'm interested in watching... and what better timing than during the summer when all the other shows are reruns?!

Check it out, let me know what you think, and if you find a new favorite show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!