Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day and... allergies?

Well hello!
Happy Earth Day!

I'm supposed to be at Gem Lake hiking and celebrating today. But nope. I'm sitting here, thinking about how much I've neglected this blog lately (I have at least 4 posts I've been meaning to get to....) and waiting to go to my doctor's appointment :(. I've never had allergies before moving here, and I think I now have them. But I'm not sure if I can blame these cold symptoms on allergies or not. I'm a little confused. Can allergies cause a sore throat? Anyhoo, I'm going to the doctor to try and figure it out. I was sick for almost 3 weeks at the end of Feb through March and... I. am. just. so. frustrated! 

I'm going to drag myself off the couch to take Koda for a walk and get some vitamin D. Wish me luck that I can breathe out there. Then I may come back and *gasp* add some posts :). Coming up: painting my "masterpiece 2", hiking Three Sisters, hiking O'Fallon Park, and maybe finally post about my awesome snowshoe from back in December. I know it's April. Maybe you're sick of snow and don't want to see it... but really, it was awesome sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!