Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Princess Jennifer

Um, yeah. You read that right! Muwahaahhhaa. So, if you haven't noticed by my sidebar... I've been reading up a storm these days. Really, I haven't read this much since I was a kid and I have to thank the Harry Potter Series and the Twilight Saga for they made me realize that Young Adult books rock. Since I embraced this genre, I haven't stopped reading! I still keep "grown up" books in the mix too, but I'm devouring the YA ones. Reading was such a large part of my life growing up, and now I feel like I'm back to that part of myself. If that makes any sense at all.

Anyhow, to get to the point of this post... I follow a few of my favorite authors' blogs, and a recent favorite of mine, Stephanie Perkins (author of Anna and the French Kiss, sooo good - don't get hung up on the title), blogged about procrastinating from writing and shared this link for Princess Maker. And since I'm procrastinating to avoid filing a monster stack of papers, and typing up some almost-too-late-to-post blog posts... I happily clicked and made Princess Jennifer. I was going for comfort, even as a princess I avoid dresses (I blame my mom for dressing me up like a doll at every opportunity when I was little). 

Princess Jennifer
OK... back to the filing. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!