Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hilarious Cake Wrecks

I've been meaning to post about the blog Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Horribly, Hilariously Wrong for a while... I subscribe to it in Reader and then every once in a while check them out. A few nights ago I couldn't sleep so I stayed up late catching up on the past few months. It may have had something to do with the fact that it was 2 AM, but I was laughing so hard I was crying! It's not just the pictures of the horrible cakes gone wrong, but the commentary that is just the icing on the cake (har har).

I was going to post some favorites but I couldn't choose and I'm out of time... Check 'em out. Browse around... http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/. Oh, they even have a book!
Cake Wrecks: When Professional Cakes Go Hilariously Wrong
Share favorites in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love that blog, it's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... it makes me want to take my camera to the grocery store just in case... I always avoid the bakery section of the store so I'm not tempted by anything. But now I want to try and find something funny to send in!

    ReplyDelete

I heart your comments!