Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Baked Fudge = Chocolate Heaven

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate... fudge. Baked fudge. Topped with vanilla ice cream. OMG. Thank you Pioneer Woman for this recipe!

These pictures do not do it justice because a) I'm not a very good photographer, b) I didn't pour the fudge in the ramekins cleanly (though I TRIED), and c) these pictures are of the day after leftovers! I wish I had thought to wipe the condensation off the ramekins before taking these snapshots, but oh well.

















This dessert was heavenly. It is a keeper, and I will be making it again... for a special occasion... because each serving has a 1/4 stick of butter and 1/4 cup of sugar! I did alter the recipe slightly... I used Sucanat instead of processed sugar, and whole wheat pastry flour instead of all-purpose (white) flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!