Thursday, February 18, 2010

Exercise TV

I signed up for the 2010 SELF Challenge again this year, which started today. For the month 1 strength workout they have you download the video clip of all the moves from Exercise TV. What a find! They have free online workout videos, it's like FitTV but online! I looked them up on Hulu and they have episodes on there as well. WOOT! I used to record shows off of FitTV but since we moved and gave up cable/satellite TV I havn't found anything to replace them. It's actually one of the only things I missed about paying for cable/satellite (thanks to over the air HD, Netflix, and Hulu). Well not anymore!

Anyone else doing the SELF Challenge this year? It's not too late to start!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the challenge! I wish I could get The Hubs to give up cable ...

    ReplyDelete

I heart your comments!