Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Power of H2O2

Great helpful video about household uses for Hydrogen Peroxide. My favorite use I discovered from watching this is #1, cleaning mold. It WORKS, I tried it yesterday and was amazed! I also like the idea of using it to clean cutting boards and disinfecting other surfaces (I'm thinking doorknobs, light switches, etc.).


I love finding safe (for my family and the planet), effective, and CHEAP alternatives to toxic household cleaners. Like err... Tilex - do you know how toxic the ingredients are? No? Do some research, you'll be shocked.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! I found my bone shaped cookie cutter at JoAnns, near the Wilton cake decorating supplies - try there if you're ever there. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I heart your comments!