Wednesday, February 17, 2010

My first "real" tool...


OK, this is a first for me... I just selected and ordered my first "real" tool beyond the hammer, screw driver, etc. for ME. I ordered the Hitachi NT65MA2 15 Gauge 1-1/4-Inch to 2 1/2-Inch Angled Finish Nailer, and it should be here on Friday - WOOT!

John usually selects and buys all the tools, that's his thing. He already has a brad gun, but I need 2" nails... he was going to get the larger Porter-Cable FR350A Round Head 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Framing Nailer which would have made sense except it's 8 lbs! I'm glad I asked how much it weighed because I knew the Hitachi Finish Nail Gun was only 4.2 lbs. So I decided to go ahead and order this for myself... and John can get the framing nailer when he's ready to do framing. Hopefully soon, as he plans to build a wall in our garage to separate the wood shop (third garage) from the rest of the bays. Maybe then the space heater will have a chance to heat the shop beyond 49 degrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!