Friday, February 12, 2010

I love...

I thought it would be fun to make a list of things I love, inspired by this post by PW.  Besides the obvious (my family and close friends), I love many things.

I love...

Snow
Blizzards
Thunder Storms
Fall leaves
Wild flowers
Forests
Bodies of water
Baby animals

SCUBA diving
soft squishy beach sand in my toes

The smell of my pupdog's paws

hot chocolate
chocolate caramels
Skor bars

My iPhone
iTunes Genius Playlists! (they are genius)
Nike+
HD TiVo with Netflix

Dirty Dancing (the movie)

Giraffes

human space flight

Lounge wear

the Grand Tetons

Switzerland

driving home and seeing the mountains every time

walking right out my front door to some great paths that lead to great views!

organized spaces

I'll add more as they come to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!