Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Valentine...

I pulled out all my art supplies - stamps, card stock, inks, watercolor pencils, markers, embellishments, what-have-you - and considering all the crap stuff that is strewn across the floor of my office, I ended up with a very simple Valentine's Day card.



It's kinda a little all over the place. I used stamps from 4 different sets... and now that I look at the picture, I'd change the words on the front... Oh well. It's not perfect, but it was made with love!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Note: I drafted this post Friday, but waited to post it until after I gave it to my hubby on Vday. Such a manly card don't you think? Muwahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. If you really want to learn to sew, I would suggest finding a quilt shop in your area and seeing what classes they offer. You'd be surprised at how cheap some of the classes are (even JoAnns has classes!) ... if you're a pretty fast learner and you think that you can handle things on your own, my suggestion would be to get yourself a nice starter sewing machine and click on this link: http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/quiltalong.html ... she teaches you everything!! That's how I learned to quilt. ;o)

    Thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I'm definitely planning a before / after type thing on my blog with regards to the studio. Stay tuned ...

    ReplyDelete

I heart your comments!