Monday, February 08, 2010

Pay me to eat my fav food? Yes, please!

There's this healthy, fresh Mediterranean fast food place here in Colorado called Garbanzo's Mediterranean Grill (sorry for those of you that live out of state, but think Chipotle but with falafels, pitas, and hummus). I LOVE their food. I could probably eat there every day and not get sick of it...

Well, I just got a call from them telling me I was selected to be on their... wait for it....


Garbanzo Advisory Committee!

They are going to pay me $50, and give me a free dinner (of current and new menu items) for 2 hours of my time to eat and tell them what I think about their food and brand. Sounds like a sweet deal to me! Oh, I guess I should explain that I didn't just get a random call from them, a while back I signed up on their website to be a VIB (Very Important Bean) to get coupons and whatnot. Last week they sent an email requesting people to volunteer to be on the committee, and that the first 30 people to respond would be registered to participate.

WOOT.

If you're in Colorado, I highly recommend you check them out if you haven't already. They give free samples and hand out falafels when you're in line. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart your comments!